TSMExplorer enable to effectively manage data, efficiently solve problems, analyze and optimize process of IBM Spectrum Protect Servers.
The application has three main functions.
This is a user-friendly web application, which allows to completely replace the console control and makes the job of IBM Spectrum Protect administrators much easier.
The main advantages are:
- The centralized web interface. Work from any location!
- Easy installation of the product.
- Manage of multiple Spectrum Protect servers is carried out from a single point of entry
- The solution runs on the platforms: Windows, Linux, OSX, AIX, Solaris
- Low requirements of hardware resources
- The solution allows even the less-advanced administrators and operators to manage the Spectrum Protect servers
- Convenient schedules to provide key information
- Distribution of management responsibilities for each administrator
- Supports the latest versions of IBM Spectrum Protect
- Monitoring and Alerting Service: This feature allows you to quickly notify administrators and operators about current problems or to change the threshold values of the critical parameters of servers.
- Reporting: The function allows at specified intervals to send reports on the state for backup servers. Creating your own personal records
- Spectrum Protect performance and analyze: Engaged in the collection of key data at specified intervals and storing it in a database. On the basis of these data, administrator can determine the dynamics of the behavior for servers, display graphics for some key parameters to forecast, plan a backup policy, to find performance bottlenecks in the TSM.
- Long-term storage in the logs of all operations, performed by administrators and storage of critical configuration files of the server TSM
Remote control function for Spectrum Protect client
- Remote viewing and cleaning the client logs
- This is agentless way to connect to client
- Modification of the client configuration files and scripts
- View processes client’s status
- View information about the host